Monday, November 22, 2010

This Is Entry 177: Further Coming Attractions

This post yet another update on stuff that is coming to this here ol' Blog, along with Random Photos, Really Cool Old Ads & The Hot List, here are some other stuff to look forward to:

A Moment of Awesome: With most of the other stuff I've named for the Blog the name is somewhat self explanatory. With this I will give the viewers a moment of something I think is awesome. Why viewers & not readers? Well....

LFW TV: For awhile I've toyed with the idea of doing filmed segments for the Blog. The idea originally started out as a monthly web series, things were prepared for such a thing (like me buying a video camera among other less expensive things) but as time went on my ideas were bigger then my ability so the series idea has been done away with/devolved. It's being replaced with a more general umbrella idea called LFW TV, the Moment of Awesome thing would be under this umbrella as with any other filmed stuff I'd do. There wouldn't be any real schedule for LFW TV but there are some other ideas for what would come out as part of this.

A more text based upcoming post is one about Stan Lee, this is something I've been thinking about recently. It won't be a post about "The Man" himself (a recap of career, etc.) but just some thoughts about about my feeling regarding him & some other connected to him. When I'll put this up? I don't know.

TWe are about a little over 20 entries until Entry 200 which most likely will happen some time early next year. Not exactly sure what I'll do for that post but it will be something special.

until time: Stay Jazzy, Everybody!

- Brian

No comments: