Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This is Entry 171: Computer Problems

Happy Mid-Term Elections everybody! Hope everyone voted because if you didn't vote, you shouldn't be able to complain about what happens as a result. :)

This is just quick post to tell you all about what's happening with the Blog. I've recently been having some problems with my computer. Many thing where tried but in the end it came down to having the hard drive replaced. So, my hard drive was all bright shiny & new! It was no longer cluttered up with all those silly files! wait... that might've been a bad thing & it was, sort of. But before it all went to heck in a hand basket, files from the computer were backed up on 2 external hard drives. So, I didn't think I had lost anything & everything would go back to normal. I was wrong: when thing were reloading my computer not all files were saved. At least not all the files were saved on one of the external hard drives. One of the hard drives is locked & we don't know how to unlock it so my other files might be there & they might not be: I don't know.

So, what does these means for the Blog?

The 20 some odd "Random Photos" & the 70 some odd "Really Cool Old Ads" I had scanned in ready to go were among the items not found. :( So, it will not take me longer to get those up for you to see. You''ll eventually see those things just later then I had hoped.

Until next time I bid thy a Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: