Sunday, December 12, 2010

This is Entry 178: I got called out!

So, on friday when I got on to my trusty kind of crusty but not rusty computer I had a post to my wall over on Facebook. It was from one of the people who have decided to become "followers" of this here Blog. He said:

So I started following your blog anxiously awaiting a new post to read and comment on for two and a half weeks now. And nothing!!

Which I responded that He had not replied to said post from 2 & half weeks, now probably is 3 weeks past. As you can see that that post was about stuff I have in the works for the blog so I could say I was busy but to get down to the nitty gritty: I hadn't updated the Blog because I was Lazy.

This 3 Blog is into it's 3rd year & this is the first I think someone has ever asked why I hadn't updated the Blog in awhile. I think most people hadn't cared to asked. I had thought about that I should update it & was going to but was unsure of what to update it with so this is what you get. :) As I said with him: More stuff is coming soon-ish. There will most likely be another post or two before the year is over.

In other posting news: I've noticed that I've gotten a few replies recently from people who say they like my stuff. But then they ask me to contact them about something. I'd think about responding if I had a way of doing so! Most of these comments are from "Anonymous" & in their replies they don't give any sort of contact info so I don't know how they expect me to reply to them.

Well, that's what I got for you now. Until next posting I bid thy a Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: