Thursday, December 30, 2010

This is Entry 181: Happy New Years

First off since I'm not sure I'll be making a post tomorrow or on Saturday so Happy New Year! May your 2011 be as good or better then your 2010!

But the real reason why I'm making this post is to tell you all about another upcoming entry to the Blog. Yesterday, the 200th issue of the comic book series What If? was released out into the world. Why is this important? It's a 200th issue so that is something but why this is important to an upcoming blog entry is I happen to be a big fan of that series. I have a collected most of the series. I probably have most of the issues. In the back of Issue 200 there was an interview with the series creator & there were a few other comic book creators talking about their favorite issues from the series. This got me thinking about the series. About my favorite issues, the issues I thought were bad/stupid/odd/pointless/could have been better & some of the themes that I have noticed in my reading (there was one major theme I noticed but I'll get into that entry it's self).

This & along with whole bunch of stuff is coming in the new year. If I get around to everything I have planned: 2011 should be the Jazziest year ever for the blog!

The What If? retrospectacular should be up sometime in January (probably early January). The posting time frames for the rest of the stuff I have planned out (Really Cool Old Ads, Random Photos, The Hot List, Entry about Stan Lee, Entry 200, etc.) don't set posting dates as of yet. When I know what's going on you will too!

Until next time Happy New Year & as always Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: