Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is Entry 162: Stats!

Today I found out a new feature Blogger has: It can now give me stats!

As of when I writing this, my Blog have received 1,563 page views (and here I thought no one was looking). My most popular entry to view is Entry 23 with 124 page views. Now the content really anything out of the ordinary, I'm review some comics I read. I think why all the page view is there is an image of the current Captain America as part of that entry.

Speaking of page views in June of this year I have 0 page views & in July I had 775 page views. Huh? I don't know why. But in August I had 509 & so far this month I had 282. Now Blogger doesn't show me anything from before May of this year on their graph (May also had 0 page views). So, apparently in the last few months I've become somewhat popular on the Internet. :)

So, who is looking at my Blog? Well, according to the data a typical LFW reader is from the U.S. & using the Internet Explorer browser on their Windows computer.

Some other Info:

I've been viewed in Canada 87 times, The Netherlands 84 times, the UK 76 times, Brazil 63 times, France 37 times, Mexico 33, South Korea 30 times, Russia 23 times & China 20 times. In the US I've been viewed 869 times.

I've been viewed on these Browsers: Internet Explorer (47%), Firefox (23%), Safari (18%), Chrome (5%), Opera (3%) & with <1% are Java, Jakarta Commons-HttpClient, lolifox & via translate.google.com The Operating Systems these people are using are: Windows (77%), Macintosh (19%), Unix (2%) & with <1% are an iPod, a Nintendo Wii, a Nintendo DSi, an iPhone, Linux & a PlayStation Portable. Most people have found my Blog via a Google Search & my highest search term is "Cat Grant" with most likely takes you to Entry 42 where I posted a page from Action Comics #866 where you see Miss Grant presented in all her bustiness.

I should thank Jay Boaz of It's What I know for his Blog is my all time highest referring URL. 13 people from his Blog have come over & looked at something here.

Just some info I thought was interesting. So, until next time: Stay Jazzy Everybody!

- Brian

No comments: