Saturday, September 25, 2010

This is Entry 166: Jet City 2010

So, I went to the Jet City Comic Show today. :)

The location was a bit small but it was the Show's first year. But It was bigger then some of the other small conventions I've been, too. Saw a number of the same vendors I've seen at other local shows.

Before the show, I was talking with a few different friends about them coming to the show & most of the people I talked to came which was cool. 2 of them even dressed up in costumes. :)

I've got some pictures I'll post soon. Didn't shot much video, I might use it in an idea I have (might not). I got a bunch of comics, it was a nice haul but more on that later on. :)

Would I got to Jet City Comic Show 2011: sure. There is always Comics to buy. :)

Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: