Monday, September 20, 2010

This is Entry 163: Emerald City 2010 part 2

So, I prep for the Jet City Comic Show, I was thinking back about 6 months to Emerald City ComicCon 2010. I also thought that I never posted any of the photos from the event here (some are up elsewhere on the Interwebs). A note about the photos, some are a bit blurry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's Black Cat just hanging out with a friend out in front of the Convention.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Michelangelo, The Scarecrow & The Cobra Commander all wonder through the Convention.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's Doctor Strange! He's probably explaining what the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth are or maybe what it's like to fight Dormammu. But then he might be talking about something else completely (could be about the wallet he's holding). :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Doctor Doom stops to pose with some children.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At the Green Lantern panel, Guy Gardner ask writer Geoff Johns a question. Seated next to him is Artist Doug Menke. (Plus, who know Mario & Luigi were Green Lantern fans?)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Also, at the Green Lantern panel: Writer Mark Waid.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A Huttlet is being carried around the Convention & seem to be having a fun time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At the Mondo Marvel Panel, from the left: Writer Paul Tobin, Writer Jeff Parker, *Don't Know*, *Don't Know*, Writer Joe Kelly (I think), Chief Creative Officer of Marvel Entertainment Joe Quesada, *Can't really tell*, Writer Ed Brubaker, Writer Brian Michael Bendis & Writer Matt Fraction.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You meet all sorts of people at the Conventions. Here I am with a Jawa.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here is a Stromtrooper posing with Robin.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3 Sci-Fi franchises all collide in one photo!

In little under a week I should have photos from Jet City.

Until next posting, I want you all to as always: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

7 comments:

Calandreya said...

Those are fun pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Brian said...

Thanks. There are some other pictures that I didn't post: me searching through comic bins, a few pics from a DC panel, some other people of there costumes, etc. But I thought these were enough pictures to give you a sense of what was there at Emerald City. I'll have more pictures next week since Jet City is this weekend.

If you'd like to see more pictures, you can go to Entry 82 which has pictures from the Emerald City ComicCon 2009. Entry 37 has pictures from Emerald City ComicCon 2008.

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Great share, thanks for your time

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly glad to discover this. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Amazing blogs, seems to be looking really good. If you'd like consider it list on the net in fact, you’re have to design web links.