Sunday, September 5, 2010

This is Entry 160: Coming Attractions!

So, what I originally had planned for this post was to give a fall TV preview of what I'll be watching, which new shows I'll be checking out, etc. I had gathered together some info regarding the fall season & then when I thought II'd make the post today since the upcoming week is when the fall season starts. I thought "screw it!" Their really isn't anything that I'm truly looking forward to seeing & there aren't a lot of the old returning shows that I really want to talk about . So, consider this my Anti-Fall TV preview post! :)

I will give you a preview of stuff that is forth coming for this here Blog:
- More Random Photos & Really Cool Old Ads are forth coming.
- I'm going to a convention at the end of September so there will be at least one post about that. Maybe even a video. Probably a photo or two. Also, I'm going with a group friends so that's a friend for me.
- something I talked about doing last year & still haven't done: The Hot List, basically my version of the Maxim HOT 100. I don't have a 100 woman, I've got about 70 or so. I started the list because I didn't like the list Maxim was putting out. They were ignoring a lot of hot women. So, I've slowly built up the list & changed it a few times. I know Maxim ranks them by number, I don;t think I'll do that. Right now I have alphabetized & that is most likely how I'll post them. Look for this list to happen sometime.

There a few other things I've got ideas for that may or may not make their way to being posts. Look for those that do sometime later. :)

Until the next posting, Stay Jazzy, everybody.

- Brian

No comments: