Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is Entry 168: Hip Hop History with Jimmy & Justin!

Last Night on Last Night with Jimmy Fallon: Jimmy, Justin Timberlake & the Roots took a musical trip through Hip-Hip History! How was it? Watch the video to find out.



I could name about half to 3/4th of the songs they used. This also marks the 2nd time i've posted a video where the song "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z was used. :) Also, things like this is why I think Late Night is really cool. He & the show has done some really cool stuff so when I stay up late at night I'm going to see something cool and/or funny. Speaking of songs: There is a song by Jimmy, Amy Poehler & Rashida Jones that pretty cool, too. I think would also be on the Late Night section of NBC.com.

So, until next time: Stay Jazzy, everybody!

- Brian

No comments: