Monday, July 5, 2010

This is Entry 149: My Summer To Do List!

It's summertime & I've recently come into having some extra time on my hand. So, I've made up a list, a To-Do list of stuff I want to do this summer. This is not a full of stuff I'll do this summer. I might not even get around to half of these things but it's a list of stuff I want To-Do.

- "Cleaning" my room: It's sort of getting messy. My cleaning method is basically this these:

1. Identify pile of stuff on my floor.
2. go through pile to see what stuff I want to keep & what I don't want to.
3. Put what I want to keep back in pile. Dispose of stuff I don't want to keep.

Now this might not make my room look all that cleaner but I'll know what is in those piles won't feel bad about there being piles of stuff on my floor. :)

- Driving: I've never had a driver's license & one of my goals for 2010 has been to get one so I'll be going about doing that this summer. Hopefully having that magic laminated piece of plastic by the fall.

- Job Searching: My time at my last job has come to an end so I am now on the hunt for a new one. Much like the Driver's License I hope to have one of these by Summer's end.

- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: I've never really read any Manga or have not watched all that much Anime either but I'm open to expanding my horizons. So, after seeing a video review of this Anime I decided to give it a go (you got to start somewhere). So, I bought the first series & am in the process of watching it.

- Blog!: With my new found time I want to update this here blog more often. Maybe not everyday but maybe twice a week would be good. I want to at least update it a few times a month with quality posts, stuff of substance. With some things I've got planned I should have enough stuff to do so. Some of this stuff is more planned out then others but they will hopefully be up soon.

- Read a book or two: I've got a pile of books I have yet to read/finish. With this time I could be reading actual books & not just comic books. :)

- Video Games: Growing up I never really played Video Games, the only time I would is when I was over a someone elses' house & then It wasn't for very long. I recently bought a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) from a thrift store & have 20 some odd game cartridges for it. In trying out the various cartridges I have some to know that I suck at most of these games. So, this summer I want to become better at one of these games. Out of the cartridges I'm thinking that I'll go with a classic: Super Mario Brothers. I've spent more time with this game then others (it was also one of the first I got, too). I've made it past stage 1 of level 1. I want to see at least Level 2 at the end of the Summer. Maybe Stage 3 by the end of the year.

Be more Social: I'm all that social out in the real world. For the most part I fine with my little world I crafted by myself but It cane be lonely sometimes. With getting a driver's license I can drive a car to other people & do stuff with them. I sporadicly do social things but I need to do more.

Will all this happen this summer: Maybe. Maybe not.

Until next time: Stay Jazzy Everyone!

- Brian

No comments: