Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This is Entry 155: Wonder Woman's New Outfit #4

It's another week & another post about Wonder Woman!

Back in Entry 151 I posted an ad for Wonder Woman & wondered why she wasn't wearing her new costume like the one see in Issue 600 & on the cover (as seen in Entry 153).

Well, I was reading my weekly stack of Comics & saw this ad:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now this Ad is a mass-up of both things: The Text from the Ad & the Art for the Cover. But that's not all In both costume she is the same pose! It's almost the same drawing!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I say "almost" since after looking at both side by side not only do the costumes change but the expression on her face change.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Also, "glow" on the lasso changes.

Now I am getting slightly obsessed about this thing: maybe. But hey, I've gotten 4 whole posts about this thing! Anything that gets me to make more posts can't all be bad.

Until time: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

2 comments:

Jay Boaz said...

It's the same base image, only the costume has changed and the colourist (maybe 2 different colourists?) tweaked the hues a bit.

Brian said...

Yeah. I noticed that. After seeing this ad I knew I had to bring up on the Blog since I had talked about the other stuff.

2 different colorist is a possibilities & the "tweaked hues" are also a possibility but I was also noticed that my scanner scanned in the images slightly different (The 1st ad is slightly darker & you can see through the page a bit more).

Also, thanks for replying!