Friday, July 23, 2010

This is Entry 154: Wonder Woman's New Outfit #3

In a attempt to have a larger readership, on my Facebook page & at a few other websites I visit: I've been directing people to read my Blog. On one website, I got this comment about my recent posts about Wonder Woman:

A nicely low-key reaction, all things considered. ;)


My response went a little like this, well a lot like this since I'm just reposting it:

That's my reaction to most things, I don't get upset about most things other get up in arms about. With Wonder Woman: it's a drastic change that will mostly run it's course & then be changed back to what how she was before when the new writer comes on the book. Or it might change back before JMS is off the book, from the little story I read the classic ideas aren't completely gone just cut off from Diana at the moment. At the end of this story she might get all that stuff back or back in some altered form.

After posting thins comment I was thinking about things that I did get up in arms about & I didn't really come up with much. There are things in comics that I don't like but for the most part I just either choose to ignore them or try to find something I like about it. (which can sometimes be hard).

Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: