Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This is Entry 150: Random Photos #1

wow. I've made a 150 posts here.

To celebrate this & me finding out that my scanner isn't completely useless I thought I'd start up an idea i've had for some time. It's called Random Photos! What I'm proposing might be considered something in a similar vein as AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com but I'm not going of the completely awkward photos (I got some of those), but just the random photos.

How I came to owning these random photos: At my last job, one of my task was to take in donations from the general public & do a general sort of the items. These items were sorted once more by other people & priced to be sold out front in the Thrift Store. In this sorting I would sometimes come upon photographs & knowing that they would not be sold I had two choices: 1. Throw them out or 2. Save them & take them home with me. I choose Option 2. Over the course of my time with the store I gathered up a two dozen or more photos. I would now like to share them with you all.

Here is the first random photo:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This also the first or one of the first I came across. I have no idea who these ladies are, where they other then on beach some where or what that ladies in the blue dress is wiggling vigorously at the other is. But it is a random photo.

I'll be back with more Random Photos later.

So, until next we meet I bid thy a Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

1 comment:

Natalie M. said...

Wow that is a really awkward picture. :) nice blog check mine out if you want. If you don't mind my weirdo ramblings :)