Friday, May 30, 2008

This is Entry 39: Vacation & the Mystery of Plotter!

So, it's been a few weeks since I last updated this but I have a reason for it: I wasn't here (here being my home computer). I was on Vacation.

I went to the Mid-West & you know what time it's out there: Tornado Season! (In case your ever in Denver & there is a Tornado: head for your nearest Bathroom, they are designated as Shelters). But this ain't not ordinary Tornado Season but it's turning out to be the deadliest one on record (The season isn't over yet). Thunder, Lighting Storms & the aforementioned Tornadoes' were around me but I wasn't in any of them (The most I got was heavy rain). But this was only about have of what the weather was like like. The other half of the time it was humid & muggy. I sweated a lot. During my trip I took some picture so I will be posting pictures with accompanying comments.

So, that's another post. I also have the new comics I've gotten (some I even bought on the trip). Then, there are all all the comics I bought at the Convention. So look for those post to be forth coming.

----------

I was going to make this a separate post but I'll just lump it in here, it's not all that big. Back in Post 28, I got a reply from a person calling themselves "Plotter". It was a pleasant reply saying they liked my Blog & then they asked me to check out there blog which I did but couldn't get it to load. But I went back latter (a week or later) to try & get it to load. Something did load, I found out that Blogger had taken down Plotter's Blog. Not sure why but I makes me wonder what was on that blog. So, I now consider this reply to be my first piece of Blog junk mail. :)

Well, that's all for this post. As always: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: