Thursday, May 8, 2008

This is Entry 34: Prologue to Emerald City 2008

Photobucket
Art by Tim Sale, made special for the Con.

Think of this as a prologue to the Emerald City ComiCon.

I mentioned at work today that I would be attended a Comic Book Convention this weekend. One of my fellow co-workers mentioned that they weren't surprised. I just I give off that vibe. :) But another asked me what I was going to go dressed up as. I thought this was a bit odd since most of the people I see it the 'Con don't come dressed up as anything beyond themselves. Sure, I'll wear a pre-planned out shirt but that about as much fore thought I'll probably give to my many of dress.

So in a matter of days at this time will have been there for a few hours. Tomorrow starts the planning: getting the money for the 'Con, preping my bag (I have a special bag for this, my Sister made it for me!), getting all the stuff I want to bring all collected together & other such stuff.

It's almost here!

Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: