Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This is Entry 36: Emerald City 2008, Part 1.5

I don't want to say this an actual part 2 since I only have one thing to show but It's a super cool thing. As I said in Entry 35, I had Jeff Parker some copies of the Books he's done. Which was super cool & he did this:

Photobucket

Yup! That's a sketch of Ken Hale (a.k.a Gorilla Man) & it's personalized to me! Now as I said I didn't ask Mr. Parker to draw it he just did because he wanted to & I wasn't going to stop him from doing. That made the Con for me.

Well, I'll be back later with some pictures from the Con, I have to talk to me photographer (read: my dad) & then I post some. After that there my ramblings on comics I got everything from the so bad it's kind of good to super cool!

So, stay tuned & stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: