Monday, June 13, 2011

This is Entry 209: The New DC, Part 5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DC Comics keeps putting out info relating to the *new* DC come September & I shall continue to make posts about it!

As of this morning DC over on their blog, The Source has started to roll out the Solicits & most of it is stuff we saw last week but there is some new info in there. Now from the text, I confirmed 3 things:
1. Some of the books sound really uninteresting.
2. Zatanna is now a confirmed member of Justice Leaague Dark.
3. The guy I couldn't name from Justice League International is August General in Iron (It's odd name but that just the english translation, he's from China).

With the solicits I saw 1 new image & 1 altered image:

NEW IMAGE!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's for Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E.. That looks (kind of) awesome! I think this makes a better cover image then what was posted before.

ALTERED IMAGE!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's for Justice League International! Why is there a blank area in the lower right hand corner?

Well....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There use to be someone there! Now I don't who that was (I was thinking Troia) or why they were taken off the the image but this was the only image I saw that was altered from it's previous posting.

That's all I have for you for now. Marvel is making a big announcement today & when I find out about that & I'll make a post on it. EDIT: Or not. I read about what the "big announcement" was & it's just that a new Spider-Man book is coming out in the fall.

Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: