Thursday, March 3, 2011

This is Entry 186: Emerald City 2011 part 1

This weekend is the 2011 Emerald City ComiCon! I've been getting prepped: found my sketch book (hoping to add a piece or two to it), made a list of comics I'd like to find (oddly enough a lot of them seem to have Batman in them), been looking over the panel schedule (see what I want to go to), charging batteries (so my cameras can work) & a few other things.

This will mostly be my last Pre-Con posting. If people want to read a "How to" of going to to a Comic Book Convention. About 2 years ago I wrote one out. I don't it's an full "how to" guide but it's something! :) You can read it here! I still like it. Someday I might even get around to updating it.

To see pictures from last year's ECCC: go here!

Since I will be attending 2 of the 3 day Convention. I hope to be back here tomorrow & give you a rough run down of what I did on Day 1. On Saturday I hope to get on here & give what I did on Day 2. But I might just end up here on Sunday & telling what I did on both days. I am also taking my video camera so I hope take some footage to make a video. Took it last year but didn't use it. :(

Until next time: Stay Jazzy everybody!

- Brian

No comments: