Friday, March 18, 2011

This is Entry 191: Wonder Woman on TV

So... there is going to be a new Wonder Woman TV show & over at Entertainment Weekly's website they have the first photo of what Wonder Woman will look like in the show:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

which makes me think of this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's how Wonder Woman is appearing in the comics' currently. But recently she's been seen without the jacket. The TV version seems to be drawing inspiration from the comics (which is good) but I would have gone for a darker blue or a black for the color of the pants. But I think most people were hopping for a more classic version of the costume.

I'm not sure how I feel about this or the show the in general. I don't I've ever seen a episode of the old 1970's TV show.

Until next time: Stay Jazzy everybody!

- Brian

T Minus 9

No comments: