Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This is Entry 185: Cookies!

Late last year DC Comics released a comic book: The Larfleeze Christmas Special. I personally have a soft sport of Holiday comics & was looking forward to reading this one. The story is pretty good & you also get a few activities, too!

One of the activities that intrigued me was that there was recipe for Orange Lantern Cookies. So, with the help of my Mom I made them!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I posed a cookie on a small plate atop of the comic book & got out my Orange Lantern ring to finish off the scene. You can see my attempt at making the Orange Lantern logo on a cookie. It didn't go so well. So for the rest of the cookies they didn't get the logo. But they did get sprinkles!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How did the cookies taste? Pretty good & rather tasty. I liked them & so did my Mom! She said we should keep the recipe (which I would have anyway since the recipe was in a comic book). I had thought about how would you make other lantern cookies? I had also thought about trying to find other Comic Books related recipes. I think that like the 1970's that a few comic book cook books were made. I'd have to search that out more.

So, until next time I bid thy a Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: