Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is Entry 183: Emerald City 2011 Prologue

I really need to get back to into updating this thing...

But I have something to talk about! Something Awesome!

In less in then month one's time of the best weekends of the year is happening: It's the 2011 Emerald City ComiCon! It at the same place it was last year but this year it's 3 days! Well... 2 & Half. The 1st Day (Friday, March 4th) it runs from 2 to 8 pm. Day #2 (Saturday, March 5th) runs from 10 am to 7 pm. Day #3 (Sunday March 6th) runs from 10 am to 5pm. In years past I've only going to 1 day (Saturday) which is always awesome but this year I'm going 2 days (Friday & Saturday)! Can I handle a double dose of ComiCon awesomeness? We'll just have to wait & see!

In looking at the website there are lot of super cool & awesome stuff happening! Panels galore, 2 Concerts, a Buffy Sing Along, a Masquerade, Movie Presentations, Improv, a Game Show, a chance to meet famous people & of course my main reason to go: Comic Books! Comic Books at cheap prices! Oh & Free Stuff! Can't forget about the free stuff!

Like last year I'll have both of my cameras (still photography & video). This year I hope to actually use them. I tend to get blindsided all the awesomeness around me that I forget to document it. :)

Emerald City ComiCon 2011:
There will be awesomeness!
I'll be there, will you?


Through the rest of this month I'll most likely make a post or two more about the Con. I also got a few other things I need to get out before the Con also. Look for those things soon!

Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: