Friday, May 28, 2010

This is Entry 143: Feeling Bad.

I feel really bad.

Well, I feel really bad about a number of things but this post to to talk about why I feel bad about my Blog: I've let it devolve. It's not what it once was & since this is my Blog I'm the only one to blame. When I started this Blog was being so good at posting stuff but then as time when on post got more & more infrequent. When I did post half of the posts where about me feeling bad that I hadn't posted anything in awhile & that stuff is going be posted. I guess this is another one of those posts.

I've kind of being working on some thing that I hope will be a frequent part of the Blog. The long talked about special project that I am hoping I get out to all of you on my proposed air date or June 16th. I've got 2 ideas for it: the main idea & a back up plan. I want to have something to show on June 16th.

I also feel bad that the main reason why I started this Blog isn't happening. I wanted to share my thoughts on Comics that I had read recently. I still read comics on a regular basis but the review part hasn't been happening & it should be. The special project is part of how to relieve the problem but it's only a part. I don't remember the last time I actually posted a Comic Book review segment to the Blog. Sadly, it has been months. I want to do reviews again & I will mostly like skip a whole bunch of comics. I'm thinking that I'll start at the beginning of Brightest Day, it related books & other books from the last month or 2 for DC. For Marvel I'll start at the beginning of their "Heroic Age". I'll most likely give a few thoughts on Blackest Night, Siege & related stuff. I also have the books from Free Comic Book Day & a bunch of Back Issues that I haven't talked about which I'll should go over so good stuff & some not so good stuff. :)

I don't want to let to this Blog die but by my inaction I'm letting it. I'm trying to do better.

Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: