Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This is Entry 6: Quick Hits!

In the Entry just one post down, I "talked" about the podcast Fresh Ink, just saw the lastest episode & there has been a change. Before it was a odcasted version of the TV segment but now they are online, as a pure Podcast. According to the episode, they ddi this so they hope to get more Comics reviewed (which is always a plus, at least for me).

TV News: Ringing in a new Hero.

It was revealed yesterday that Kristin Bell, formerly of the CW's Veronica Mars, will be on the next season of NBC's mega hit: Heroes. She will be a character called Elle who is "a sexy, intriguing, mysterious young lady who has ties to Peter's apparent death, H.R.G.'s past, and Claire's future. When viewers first meet Elle in October, she will commit a terrible crime, but it will be unclear whose side she is really on."

Is isn't the only thing we'll be seeing/hearing her in. She's the lead in a Judd Apatow (Knocked up, 40 year old Virgin, Superbad, etc.) romatic comedy called: Forgetting Sarah Marshall. She'll be the love letter to Star Wars: Fanboys (A movie I'm kind of excited to see). She provides her voice to 20th Century Fox's animated movie: Sheepish & she narrates the new CW series: Gossip Girl. (I got this info from a post on the Comics Continuum).

If I have more: I'll add more. I doubt I will. But, I might.

-Brian

No comments: