Tuesday, August 7, 2007

This is Entry 1: The Beginning!

Welcome to this little corner of the Blog O' Sphere.

I've thought about creating a Blog from sometime [like a few weeks]. I don't really have anything truly earth shattering to share with y'all. But, I've got some stuff that I might like to share with you so hense this Blog entitled: MyBlog

What will most likely see on this thing we call Blog: My thoughts on stuff. Yeah. I know. Real specific, Brian. What these thoughts will most likely be about are things of no real conscience like TV [which I watch a whole lot of] & Comic Books [which I read a whole lot of]. There might be other things, I don't know. Lay off. This is only my first post.

-Brian

2 comments:

Scott Bryan said...

Hey! You joined blogger!
Cool.

Well hello and I'll need to add your blog to my links.

Anonymous said...

Which came first? chicken or the egg