Wednesday, August 8, 2007

This is Entry 2: What the Internet Says about me!

Now I've taking a few Online Personality tests. [Why? Because I was bored & had the time.] So, I've combined the results together into one nice, neat little post. Surprisingly enough a lot of thisstuff is true.

----------

I am a Demon Hunting, Shape Shifting, Sleek Black Bra of a Geek with the name of Yoshifumi Takashi who likes listens to the Adult Alternative music genre. I am surfing along the same brainwaves of Dennis Leary & know a variety of different slang words. I'm most like these fictional characters: Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Batman, Alfred Pennyworth [Batman's Butler], Snuffleupagus, Gonzo & Reep Daggle [Legion of Super Heroes member: Chameleon].

What does this mean?
- I'm subtle, sophisticated, classy & have Wackitude.
- I may not be the first person you notice in the room but I'm the one you remember a week later.
- I am a free spirit who has great wisdom/insight beyond my years/experience.
- I can find the path no one else can see.
- I am someone who is passionate about some particular area/subject that isn't quite mainstream. This is often an obscure and/or a difficult one. These interests take me to gatherings that are filled with people I find unusual and "beyond-the-pale", I don't quite consider myself "of that crowd" but consider myself to be fairly normal.
- I tend to follow the crowd to a degree, but I am also quite amused by the world around me & I find it strange that a lot of the people take this for granted.
- I'm not annoyed by change, but at STUPID change with no benefit.
- I have a good idea where I put things. Also, I'm not totally obsessed with neatness but my place is reasonably clean.
- I know when to be logical but I'm not afraid to explore my dreams and desires... within limits, of course.
- I am somewhat introverted & like to have some time to myself.
- I appreciate spending time with my few friends.
- I am often misunderstood & have great potential.

When It comes my "Ideal" woman [according to the 'Net], she would be a "Hot Friend" who would make a lasting impression on me. She would be relatively thin but yet has some curves to her, offer a nice combination of face to body & have a medium sized breasts & rear end. She also would have a sexy yet an inherent cute composure to her that can't be hidden. She could possibly look like a mix of Jessica Alba, Alexis Bledel, Natalie Portman & Heidi Klum.

-----------

Anyone else know what the Internet thinks about you?

-Brian

No comments: