Sunday, October 9, 2011

This is Entry 233: Everyday I'm Tumblring

well... not everyday since today is the first day with my new Tumblr account. :)

so... Yeah. I have a Tumblr account now which can be viewed here. It's just another way to share stuff I find interesting with the word. I've labeled it the Tumblr version of this blog but I'm not sure how much it will be like this blog. I don't plan on now any of the post I do here over there. I will be cross posting hopes that if people see something from over there will come over here & check out the awesomeness (Yes, there is awesomeness).  The blog I consider a journal where as the Tumblr will be more of photo album. Most thought will be put in over here. But check it out if you want to see pictures of stuff that interests me or funny things I find.

That is all.

Stay Jazzy Everybody!

- Brian


No comments: