Friday, January 29, 2010

This is Entry 129: Update!

This might be the most posts I've done in a row. Might not be, I haven't really kept track.

This post is to tell you about what is upcoming here.

- Tomorrow, I will be attending a small Comic Book Convention (Comic Book Swap Meets as I like to call them). I will bringing my camera & be filming a bit there so look for that video sometime in early to mid February.

- The third & last part of "Comic Book Backlog" will be posted sometime in Early February also.

- Also in February: I might start up that "really super cool & awesome thing" I've mentioned in past posts. With the videos I've been doing you've already sort of seen glimpses of what that thing is but the not the full awesomeness of it.

- Another things I've been thinking about is commenting on my Commentors. After recently finding out that people are actually commenting on my old posts I've gone back to see what people have said. Yes, there is a bit of junk mail but there are some odd comments there & I want to say something about. I've also found out who my follower & where they are from surprised me. Look for that post next week.

So, until next time: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) take a look that emo boy one over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info