Thursday, February 11, 2010

This is Entry 130: An Update & Comments about Replies!

So, there has been a week or two with some stuff I have said have now become invalid. But long time readers should know that anytime I give dates for things I'm going post here they should think of those dates as general guidelines for when I going to post something. If I say I'll post something in "a week" they should now that means anytime between that week & the end of time. :)

But I do plan on do those things I mentioned in Entry 129. A couple more things about the forth coming entry where I comment on my commenters: I may utterly ignore all junk mail replies unless they are really odd & I do have some that are that or at least amusing. Also, the commenters like that have a chance of becoming members of The Jim Nation!

So... How many comments do I have? 47. I have 1 post/entry which has 11 replies for some reason. Most of the entries have 3 comments are the most. But a large majority have no comments. :(

Until then: Stay Jazzy!

No comments: