Sunday, February 28, 2010

This Is Entry 133: Update!

So.....

What's coming up here on this here Blog?

Well, Videos. If I get off my butt & start a doing stuff. There should be at least 2 (maybe 3) new videos in the next 2 weeks. I won't say much about them, don't want to spoil the surprise. Ok, I'll spoil one: I'll be making a video that is in a similar vein as Entry 73.

There is a Big Event coming up: Emerald City ComiCon is happening on March 13th & 14th. I will attending this function & I will be bringing my Video Camera with me to film stuff while I'm there. This will the first major outing with my camera. So, this event will most likely give me footage for a hand full of videos. I could just do one really long video but I doubt anyone would sit through the whole thing. I doubt I've even sit through that.

So, March should be a big month for Video here on the Living for Wednesday Blog.

On a sidenote: It's almost here!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: