Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is Entry 122: a response to a reply

So... a few days ago I checked on my Blog & wonders beyond wonders: someone had replied & that reply wasn't a piece of junk mail! Since this is such a special occasion I've decided to make my reply to Dandelion as an official post.

------

hey!


Hello!

haha... i found ur blogentry amusing..


Thanks. I try to keep my blog light in nature.

its cute though.


uh... Not sure if you mean that as a good thing but I'll take it that way.

Now She gets into some questions:

by the way, how old are you???


I'm 26, soon to be 27. But people tend to think I'm younger then that.

ok, so now here is a comment.
 and its not a spamjunk okay?
 whats the super cool thing ur talking about? is it those comics??
 lol.


The "super cool thing" I've been hinting at will be previewed (hopefully) at the end of this month & some time in February, probably Mid-February. It's project I've been thinking about for a few months now & once it sees the light of the Blog will (hopefully) be super cool & awesome!

by the way, keep in touch.
 dish me up at my blog okay?


Maybe. But I will check out your Blog.

Which she she then makes mention of it:

"Talking about the dirtiest secrets and confidential issues"


And then she closes:

thank u. 
i found ur blog entries funny. :)
take care. lol


Thanks.

------

That was it. The whole reply! It's one of the longer, non-junk mail, replies I've had here in the 2 years the blog has been around.

Well, in a little over 2 weeks from now I'll (hopefully) have that super cool & awesome preview for you all.

Until then: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I thought I would step out of the shadows and reply. I probably won't respond if you respond to this post though as I am inherently far too lazy and only check your blog once a week or so.

(Friday is comics day when work is slow you see.)

There are aliens out there you know, we are WATCHING you.