Saturday, January 2, 2010

This is Entry 120: Happy New Years!

Happy New Year, Jim Nation!

As you can see, this here blog has been rechristened. Why? Well, in 2010 I hope to add something really super cool & awesome here. The new title fits in with that. Look for info on that later on. Now this is not the thing mentioned in Entry #119. Well, not exactly it could be connected if I decided to connect the 2 but then I don't really know if I want to do that. I know I'm being cryptic, all will explained later on.

Time to turn on the broken record (or the corrupted Mp3 file): I've got a ton of comics to review here & getting more all the time. Ok, I'm not sure if they are an actual ton of comics but All of them together are pretty heavy & I don't think I could carry they all at once. Not sure how or when I'll do them but I really need to do them soon.

Well, I don't know what else to say so until next we meet: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

1 comment:

dancingdandelion said...

hello..???
im not giving u a spam.
hehe.
(teasing. tsktsk)