Monday, June 22, 2009

This is Entry 97: The Pull List #3

I've been meaning to do more here lately but I've just been busy with other things.

But here's the "Pull List" for the Week in Comics:

- Avengers: The Initiative #25
- Dark Avengers #6
- Detective Comics #854
- Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #5 of 5
- Gotham City Sirens #1
- Guardians Of The Galaxy #15
- Justice Society Of America #28
- Runways #11
- Secret Warriors #5
- Superman #689

And 2 books I missed last week:
- Mysterious The Unfathomable #6 (of 6)
- Power Girl #2

I hope to get up a text review of all the books I've read over the last few weeks up before we reach Entry 100 but at the rate I'm going it's not going to happen. But I will do something special for that entry. I promise! :)

So, until next time: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: