Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is Entry 96: The Pull List #2

It looks to be a good week for comics. Here's my "Pull List":
- Young Allies Comics #1
- Action Comics Annual #12
- Brave and The Bold #24
- Captain America #600
- Captain Britain and MI:13 #14
- Dark Reign: Fantastic Four #4 (of 5)
- Dark Reign : Young Avengers #2 (of 5)
- Final Crisis Aftermath: Dance #2 (of 6)
- Invincible Iron Man #14
- Marvel Pet Handbook
- Mighty Avengers #26
- Mysterious The Unfathomable #6 (of 6)
- Power Girl #2
- Supergirl #42
- Superman/Batman #61
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz #7 (of 8)

Stuff I didn't get last week since I didn't see them at the Store I went to:
- The Flash: Rebirth #3 (of 5)
- Lockjaw & the Pet Avengers #2 (of 4)
- Marvel Adventures: Super Heroes #12
- Uncanny X-Men: First Class Giant-Size Special

Now when I say "Pull List" these are the books I am either mostly definitely going to buy or Books that I want to pick up to look at & see if they are worth buying. I do tend to buy most of what is on my list for the week.

I hoping to get a review post up soon. But at the way I'm going I probably would get to it this week. :)

Until next entry: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: