Sunday, June 7, 2009

This is Entry 93: The Pull List

Well in the video I did say the next would be more text related & here it is!

I've heard some comments on my video, not here & as you can see it still at 0 comments but at another site I frequent for which I linked the posters back here & from the replies there they seemed to like it. Also when I've brought up the my video in real life (I went 2 parties this week which is like odd since I don't normally go to any parties in any week) & what I want to do with them people seemed pretty jazzed about. So, later this week: I may or may not have my first real video up! So, stay tuned for that!

Just an FYI: Here the Comic Books on my "pull list" for the week:
- Action Comics #878
- Batman # 687
- Booster Gold #21
- Doctor Who: Autopia
- Fantastic Four #567
- Final Crisis Hardcover
- The Flash: Rebirth #3 of 5
- JSA vs. Kobra: Engines of Faith #1 of 6
- Lockjaw & The Pet Avengers #2 of 4
- Marvel Adventures: Super Heroes #12
- Red Robin #1
- Uncanny X-Men: First Class Giant-size Special
- The Unwritten #2

And as always: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know that there is a css error in your theme

Anonymous said...

i am hobby illustrator, perhaps you'd like to publish some of my photographs? i guess it would be great for your cms :-)
absolutely admire your design! write me a mail please in case you want to see my photos