Thursday, June 26, 2008

This is Entry 43: LEGO!

This is short post with some information you can use:

- There are 62 LEGO bricks per person & the LEGO company makes another 2 bricks per person a year. If we all got our brick together, we could make 10 towers that could each reach the moon.
- The name LEGO comes from the Danish phrase leg godt which means "Play Well". But they also found out that in Latin "lego" can be interpreted as "I put together", "I assemble" & "I collect/I gather/I learn". But the latin word "lego" is derived from the phrase "I read". In Greek there is a word that where translated into English is "Lego" & that means "I gather, pick up"

So, now you know & knowing it half the battle! GO JOE!

Until next time, in the mean time, in the in between time: Stay Jazzy!

No comments: