Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This is Entry 241: I'm thankful for...

So, last week in the good ol' U.S. of A. was the Thanksgiving holiday & a day where we gather together with family & eat lots of food. We are also to think about what we are thankful for & I probably should have posted this last week but I didn't. So, 1 thing I'm thankful is this:


It has slipped my mind when I was talking about the latest issue of Demon Knights to talk about the last page of the issue (which that image is). I'm thankful for writer Paul Cornell & Artist Diogenes Neves for not showing me all the gore of the decapitated head. Yeah, it's a bit odd to not see their faces but if I had to a choice to not see their faces or to see blood, guts & gore: I'll got with not seeing their faces. That's all I got to say about it.

Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: