Friday, May 6, 2011

This is Entry 197: FCBD 2011 & Comics at Toys R' Us

Tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comic Book Stores (and some Libraries) around the U.S. & the world are handing out comic books for free tomorrow, May the 7th. Also, at a number of stores I know of there they will be having sales & special events at the stores. So, tomorrow stop on by & get yourself a come free comic books! A few posts down the Blog, I went over a few of the Comic books that are being offered Tomorrow, to take a look at the post either scroll down the Blog or click Here!

---------------

When I was coming back from this year's Emerald City ComiCon (Photos are forth coming) I stopped on by my local Toys R' Us & saw this:


Yup! It's Comic Books! Now I didn't have this when I was the target market for the Store. But that would have been Awesome! Yes, the selection isn't all that great but that's besides the point.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's all I have for today. I'll be back a day or tow with what I got on FCBD & maybe a few different things. Great things are planned & forth coming!

- Brian

T-Minus 3

No comments: