Friday, April 29, 2011

This is Entry 196: A New Follower, Linkage & some Music

This my 3rd entry this week. Normally I'm good if I even make 1 post a week but I guess I had stuff to say/show this week! :)

First off I want to welcome my 6th follower: Neil Kapat/Nitz the Bloody, a guy I know from a message board I frequent. He is the creator behind the online graphic novel called Ruby's World & has his own blog Handi-Capeable which is a blog about Comic Books & it's depiction of the Disabled. He also has other stuff post on his blog like his ongoing review of the Sonichu series.

If you don't know what Sonichu is, you should be glad. If you want to know what that is, you can go look it up but be warned: your better off not knowing. :)

Next up...

*Confetti goes everywhere while a monotone yet feminine voice announces* We have Linkage!

It's been a long time since that alarm has gone off. I wasn't even sure it was still working. But for the only the second time since I've started this Blog I've been referenced on another blog. Well... it's the second time I know about. The first time was back in way back 2007 (and I made a post about & that post is Entry 18). If you scroll down a bit you'll see that I have made 2 posters promoting this blog. Well, I made a poster for a friend of mine's Blog & she (yes, She) posted it to her Blog, The Girl on the Milk Carton, her self described "feminist mormon vegetarian geek blog".

Lastly, I'd like to share with you all a song. I didn't make it but I do think it's pretty darn cool!



It'a song about Booster Gold & they manage to an overview of his whole career in a few minutes. The song came from a self titled E.P. by the group Spoiler Alert! & you go hear the other 2 songs from the abum by clicking on the link (The other 2 songs are about Batman & Blue Beetle).

I think that's all I have to link you today. Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

T-Minus 4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug! Good to know I've turned yet another person on (or is that off?) to the Sonichu phenomenon.

Brian said...

Your welcome.

As for Sonichu: I knew who he/it was before I noticed that you doing your review of it. :)

Thanks for replying again!