Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is Entry 145: Disappointment

As made mention here & at least one other place I made mention that I would be making an announcement tomorrow, the 16th. It won't be happening. I being lazy my timeline for have having it done by tomorrow got away from me. To be general it was video, what the video was to be about is will be told another time. I did try to film the the darn thing yesterday & started to over think it, both it's content & how I look/acted in it. This got worse as time went on. After a spending as few hours on it I gave up. I will return to it & complete it so I may announce what I wanted to announce to you all.

So, for any of you that were actually looking forward to it: sorry to disappoint you. I could have posted something that I wasn't happy with to just have it out there but I don't want to do that & won't be. :)

Until next time: Stay Jazzy, everyone.

- Brian

No comments: