Friday, May 8, 2009

This is Entry 85: The Collection has been Photographed!

So, last week I came the realization that I would soon need to get more boxes to hold my Comic Book collection. Well, not soon since I had a few boxes that were beyond capacity so after getting said boxes (I got 3 which brought the number of boxes from 13 to 16). I bought the whole darn collection of my room & into the living room. I did some rearranging & should be ok for another few months. :)

So, I knew that the boxes had to go back into my room but I saw all my boxes together in a 4 by 4 square & they looked cool so I came to a thought: take a picture of the entire collection! Boxes, Graphic Novels & other related books. So, today I did that. I posed with my collection as my My dad took a few pics', so did my Mom. I don't have the pic's at the moment when I do I'll post them up for all to see.

Until then as always: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: