Monday, May 25, 2009

This is Entry 90: Update!

Happy Memorial Day everybody!

So, this post will just be an update posting. I'll have another posting today that will be a scatter shot, condensed version of my Comic Book reviews. I'm going to get this out of the way today so I can get back to have longer reviews. Less comics to go over = longer reviews. I know it's weird how that happens. :) Additionally, I've thought about changing how I do my reviews a bit. I'm thinking about posting a review posting. Early in the week (like on Monday) I'll post what I'm planning on picking up that week & then hopefully later that week I'll have a review of those books. I want to get back into doing regular reviews so I don't get as much a backlog.

Also, I've had thought of going all hi-tech on my blog. I'm not sure what that might entail but I've got an idea or two so if I get around to doing some test we me see or hear what happens.

UPDATE: Just one post down I posted a video review of the awesomely bad comic Warrior #1. After further research I found that this was a collaboration between "The Spoony Experiment" & "Atop the Fourth Wall" who are both part of something called "The Awesome Channel". So, I found out that atfw has a blog, click here to go to it & see reviews of bad comics can be found there. (He has also had reviewed Super Pro #1 & a comic I want to find US-1).

Another thing I'll bring up is that we are almost at Entry 100 & I have some plans for such a posting. I plan on finally make good on a few promises that I've made over the course this here blog. I'm hoping it will be awesome but mostly will only be kind of awesome.

Until next time (which will be shortly): Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: