Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is Entry 82: Emerald City 2009 part 3

While I wait for Caleb's Con review (which was first referenced in Entry 80) I'll do something Con related that I hadn't done yet: post my Con pictures. Now, I had posted these to my Facebook account sometime ago but I thought they need to be up here, too.

Speaking of Caleb...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here I am with him & his friend Bryce. Behind us is the the freebie table.

Now let's play a game of Where's Brian?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm here at one the larger (maybe largest) dealer booths. It was almost like a real store! (They also had a lot of Back Issues you just can't see them in this photo).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a picture of Jeff Parker & the back of my head.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's a picture of Jeff doing the sketch I posted in Entry 78

Here is a picture of Me & Jeff (neither of us are in focus) talking about Comics:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He really seemed to like my Question I asked. It was a really nerd, kind of maybe reading to make into something kind of question. But it wasn't. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here is Me getting my sketch from Colleen Coover. The sketch can be seen in Entry 78 (You can all see Jeff Parker in the background, too).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me with "Princess Leia" and...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... The Bacon Salt "mascot".

Lastly, this illegal picture:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What makes it Illegal? Well, it's a picture of Noel Neill, mostly famlously of the 1950's Superman TV show. Now she's not illegal but what makes this illegal is that after taking this picture my Dad was told by someone at her booth to stop taking pictures of her. Now he was not told to erase it so that's why I have it now.

Well, that's my photos.

Until next week meet in the Interconnected web of tubes with call this thing we call The Internet: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: