Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is Entry 63: Presents!

What I got for my Birthday:

The Books:
- The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soulby Douglas Adams.
- The Doctor Trap by Simon Messingham (It's a Doctor Who novel).
- Soon I will be Invincible by Austin Grossman.
- Character & Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card (It's a book from a series called "Elements of Fiction Writing").
- Writing for Comics with Peter David by Peter David.

The DVD:
- School House Rock: Special 30th Anniversary Edition. It has every SHR cartoon & few other cool extras.
SIDENOTE: My favorite song is "Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Adverbs Here".

The Big Thing:
- 22" LCD flat panel-ish TV by Sharp. It's got a DVD player into it, too. So, I'm ready for the D-TV change over if it does happen in June & not next month.

That's what I got. Not a bad haul for just being around for another year.

And as always: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

No comments: