Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is Entry 60: Comics are forth coming!

Coming to tomorrow is maybe the first part of a multi-part posting of comics. I have been buying comics quite steadily since I last talked about them way back in October. So, over that time I've been to a smallish ComiCon, an "all back issues are half off" sale, a "6 dollars buys you a pound of comics, your choice" sale (I bought 3 pounds) & then their was of course Christmas! So, I have many a book to ramble on about. I thinking I need to do it soon or I might never do it, so the plan is Tomorrow: I'll start in on the task of reviewing the comics.

Then on Tuesday is a very special annual event that will it's own posting. Then on wednesday this weeks new books come out so I'm might be busy offline (i.e. reading) so on Thursday I'm be back & talk some more about the pile o' comics.

Look for all this to start tomorrow!

So, stay jazzy until then.

-Brian

No comments: