Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is Entry 116: Update!

So..... I've got like 2 months (or more) worth of comics to review, plus Graphic Novels & a huge pile of back issues for you all (which may be no one given how many comments I get) but I just haven't gotten around to it as you may know by looking at this Blog. :) It's just that the piles are quite daunting & everything I think I should do something about them I get depressed. Which means i don't do anything. But I hopefully get it all done by the New year & start 2010 with a clean slate! Also, speaking of 2010 there a few comics that I currently am reading & are all that hot on so I giving them until the new year to be better. Also, this would leave those comics who start in 2010 to be added to my list!

In other Blog news: if anyone you dear reader tried to look at old Entries of MyBlog & found broken images links: I've fixed those now. And will try to keep them from becoming broken again.

Until next we meet in the Interwebs: Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

No comments: