Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is Entry 114: Renaming of the Blog!

Ok, the massive Comic Book review(s) are forth coming. I just haven't gotten around to it. But every Wednesday, I buy more Comics which means the the stack(s) grow higher & higher.

But this post isn't about that. I recently thought about rebranding MyBlog to another name. One less hokey & one more in keeping with the nature of this here Blog. The name I've been thinking about is:

Living for Wednesday!

Since it seems like that's all I'm really living for. :) :( It's kind of sad but it's kind of the way it. I spend of my my time thinking about the stuff. My bedroom is pretty much a messy shrine to it. Also, more then half of the posts here are about them.

In other news: I've been giving some serious thought doing some Videos. I tested it out (see Entry 92 for that). But that was just a test. Only a test. I had sort of abandoned the idea (which was mentioned in Entry 95) but I've had a renewed interest in the idea. I've also given some idea into purchasing a video camera. I don't really know what camera to get & a few other things. But those are things for me to think about & not to bore you all with. I have a few ideas for the videos & some really cool.

Until next we meet as always: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

1 comment:

Monitor Bob said...

And the alternate universes are a fan of you!

There are 52 Earths out there. Some might have a different Brian.

One that is the leader of Russa, or a woman version, or a werewolf!