Sunday, December 28, 2008

This is Entry 57: I should do more!

This is the second entry this month & will most likely be the last.

For this month. :)

Next month is a new year, I've been thinking that I should really get off my keister & do more with my small part of the Blog-O-Sphere. I've got like 3 months worth of comics that I haven't talked about. I don't yet have this weeks. Why? Stupid snow screwing up deliveries. This week's comics, according to the guy at store, won't be in until Tuesday maybe. He then said next week's won't be in until that week's Friday so I don't know what going on with that. Hopefully the schedule will get back on track since the snow is melting now.

With the snow, I've been taking a few pictures which I could post some but I said I'd post that picture of the brownie's I made like a year ago but I still haven't done that so Snow pic's might also never come. One never knows.

Also, I've bene thinking about doing some special comic book related postings, the other only one I've thought given any half thought to is posting cool old ad's I've find in... old comics. Today's comics never have all that interesting ad's. It seems to me that all the really cool ad's stopped being in comics in the mid to the late 90's.

So, until next we meet: Stay Jazzy!

No comments: