Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is Entry 56: Comics are still a coming!

So... uh... I have got like 3 months of comics, 15 to 20 back issues & a graphic novel yet to be reviewed here on the Ol' Blog-o-Sphere. And I'm not sure if I get around to do it it before the end of the year which will mean that I have Christmas presents to add into the mix & also the comics I buy between here & then. There is some much cool stuff heading our way in 2009: Marvel's Dark Reign looks awesome! So, this is basically just an update to say I that I'm a procrastinator. Tune in later to see if I actually do something.

EDIT: I added a listing of those people in the Jim Nation, those are people who have left comments to this blog since it was created. Why Jim Nation? "Jim" is the blank name I give all my readers when I refer to them in my posts. You want to be a Member of the JN? All you have to do reply!

So, Stay Jazzy!

- Brian

1 comment:

Thomas Fummo said...

yo Beavs!

to wish you a happy christmas you have been included in my latest comic caper, the Cameo Christmas Party!
check it out and have a verry XMAS.

TF