Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is Entry 54: My Blogging Personality

I took a short online Quiz about my Blogging personality & here's what it said:



Your Blogging Type is Pensive and Philosophical



You blog like no one else is reading...

You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose.

Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily.

But if they disagree with once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!



Now the only one that I think is actually true is the first one: I blog like no else is reading since no one is actually reading this. If someone is they don't bother telling me (i.e. replying). I have have had some long blogs but I doubt they would be considered "long winded prose". I do consider myself "Easy going and (somewhat) flexible". I haven't befriended any other bloggers yet.

Until next time: Stay Jazzy!

-Brian

3 comments:

Thomas Fummo said...

holy crapola I do hope you read this!

I love the fact that the little man in the picture seems to look like you. And me, come to think of it...

Though the all-powerful quiz told me I'm more of a logical and principled blooger.
Whatever that means :-D

Staying jazzy, just for you,
T

Brian said...

Hey, Tom!

Your the first person reply to MyBlog since April so congratulations!

Thanks for staying Jazzy!

Brian said...

Tom, I just looked at what the reply from April was & it was a piece of junk mail. So, the last time a real person last replied to my blog was in January!