Saturday, August 9, 2008

This is Entry 50: Anniversary!

We've hit the big 5-0!

What my original plan for this post was to post it on the 1 year anniversary of this blog. One slight hiccup in that plan: I had check on my first entry like a month or so ago & I thought it that I had made that post on August 9th. But, I looked at it yesterday & I made my first entry on the 7th, not the 9th. So, I've missed the date by 2 days. I guess I sort of celebrated it, the 3 dollar theater not far from my house (I referenced it in Entry 8) they have the IRON MAN currently playing so for 3 bucks I went to the movie with my dad. I enjoyed it a 2 time & my dad said it was a good movie. One of the better comic book movies he'd seen.

So, it's been a year (& 2 days) on this here Blog. I'd like to thank Scott Bryan, Ryler32, K.J., Joseph Gould, Jay Boaz, Stephen Crippen, Plotter & Kirk Boxleitner. Who are these people? They are the people who posted a reply. Well, Kirk didn't but he blog about this blog on his blog to which I blog about here (see Entry 18). I think this year I should attempt to get 10 people to reply!

Well, let's Stay Jazzy for another year shall we? Ok!

-Brian

No comments: